multiple weapons question

dhayden81

Well-Known Fanatic
I am a CWP holder here in SC and have been searching and can not find an answer to my question.. If you are a CWP holder are you restricted to 1 firearm or are you able to carry more? Say I wanna carry my regular carry IWB, would I also be able to carry a little pocket pistol as well as sort of a backup? Any help or pointers to my answer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

11B3XCIB

Well-Known Fanatic
dhayden81 said:
I am a CWP holder here in SC and have been searching and can not find an answer to my question.. If you are a CWP holder are you restricted to 1 firearm or are you able to carry more? Say I wanna carry my regular carry IWB, would I also be able to carry a little pocket pistol as well as sort of a backup? Any help or pointers to my answer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

You can carry as many as you want, no restriction. That is as long as they are under 12" overall length requirement.

TheGriff

Well-Known Fanatic
11B3XCIB said:
That is as long as they are under 12" overall length requirement.

When I took the class, the instructor made particular note that the 12" is from the two furthest points on that particular gun (typically from muzzle to the back of the mag).

The General

Well-Known Fanatic
"Concealable weapon" means a firearm having a length of less than twelve inches measured along its greatest dimension that must be carried in a manner that is hidden from public view in normal wear of clothing except when needed for self-defense, defense of others, and the protection of real or personal property. [SC: 23-31-210 (6)].

-Mike

Dadillac

Fanatic
My instructor mad e a point to point out that as long as they were concealed, you can carry as many as you want. His wife walked out with 12 on as an example.