Primary Elections 6/10/2014

PapaBear

Well-Known Fanatic
Make sure to tell your friends to get out and vote!

I was sad to see my polling place literally EMPTY at lunch time today.

RK3369

Well-Known Fanatic
Although Graham won here (not that I am vehemently against him but I believe he needs to be sent the message that there is too much power in Washington that needs to be returned to the states), Eric Cantor got tossed up in Virginia. Glad to see that happen because it sends the message to the Washington Power Elite, regardless of party, that they need to get back to focusing on their constituents.

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
RK3369 said:
Although Graham won here (not that I am vehemently against him but I believe he needs to be sent the message that there is too much power in Washington that needs to be returned to the states), Eric Cantor got tossed up in Virginia. Glad to see that happen because it sends the message to the Washington Power Elite, regardless of party, that they need to get back to focusing on their constituents.

and the Constitution.

RK3369

Well-Known Fanatic
Tigerstripe said:
RK3369 said:

and the Constitution.

.........do we still have one of those? I thought King Obama did away with that with the last several pen strokes and phone calls.