SC Lt. Gov Primary Run Off - McMasters - REALLY?!?!

melloyello

Well-Known Fanatic

craigp

Well-Known Fanatic
Avtomat-Acolyte said:
A people get the leader(s) they deserve.
Not those of us who can actually read and pay attention. Seems like either the whole electronic voting thing is rigged or South Carolinians have become dumber than ever before. Less than 10% voter turnout and those who did vote just went by name recognition and didn't bother to learn anything about the up and comers. Spdt of Education is the one that really got me.

RK3369

Well-Known Fanatic
craigp said:
Avtomat-Acolyte said:
A people get the leader(s) they deserve.
Not those of us who can actually read and pay attention. Seems like either the whole electronic voting thing is rigged or South Carolinians have become dumber than ever before.

Both possibilities are the reality although, I will admit, that I seriously think the second possibility is the truer reality of the situation.

RK3369

Well-Known Fanatic
Dave29461 said:
Look at the hit TV shows and the dumbing down of the College Placement Exams. Question answered.

Who would want to be Lieutenant Governor in SC anyhow? Pointless figurehead position unless you are setting yourself up for consideration for the next cushy state job that comes along. (Like President of C of C, or something like that).