Things to think about

PANZER22

Well-Known Fanatic
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GREAT IDEA ---- MAKES AS MUCH SENSE AS THE IDEAS PROPOSED FROM WASHINGTON.

Now this is common sense Gun Control!

In 1863 a Democrat shot and killed Abraham Lincoln, President of the United States.

In 1983 a registered Democrat shot and wounded Ronald Reagan.

In 2007 a registered Democrat named Seung-Hui Cho shot and killed 32 people in Virginia Tech.

In 2010 a mentally ill registered Democrat named Jared Lee Loughner shot Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and killing 6 others.

In 2011 a registered Democrat named James Holmes went into a movie theater and shot and killed 12 people.

In 2013 a registered Democrat named Adam Lanza shot and killed 26 people in a school.

One could go on, but you get the point, even if the media does not.

Clearly, there is a problem with Democrats and guns.

SOLUTION: It should be illegal for Democrats to own guns.

Best idea I?ve seen.

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
as weve seen in the past, logic wont work on them. they must all be unstable, so take their guns away. :lol:

biganimal

Well-Known Fanatic
Oh Gosh!!!

Am I the next nutcase rampage mass killer?

I have been a registered Democrat since 1972
Does that make me crazy, homicidal, or worse Liberal? I think not.
What it makes me is too lazy to re-register. Only problem is to register as what?
There is no party that I can be truly happy with so now I just try to make changes when I vote in the primaries.

Just so ya know I have been a life member of the NRA for twenty plus years, a gun shop owner for over 16 yrs (closed it when I moved south), a hunter & firearm safety instructor in years gone by. So I am pro 2nd amendment as well as pro Constitution & a patriotic veteran. So just because Im registered as a Democrat has no bearing on whether or not I will kill folks.
Also I voted for Reagan and Bush the first, Ole "W" was a tool and I voted for Pat Paulson that time.

Just Saying

Midnight Raver

Well-Known Fanatic
Some of the younger nutjobs from recent news were allegedly NOT even registered voters...

check facts first, there are plenty of wiring jobs gone wrong in ALL variables.

However, there are plenty of democrats and republicans that think alike regarding firearms. As the infamous Oddball once said: "Have a little faith baby!" ;)

P.S.: Wasn't there some positive news from our senate today about these issues today? :idea: