3gun vs. cowboy action

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
looks like [background=rgb(250, 251, 252)]Kalani Laker will be in on the action!! should be interesting...[/background]

http://sassnet.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=191363

[background=rgb(250, 251, 252)]Imagine a match that pitted three of the top Cowboy Action Shooters in the world, against three of the Top 3 Gun shooters in the world! Each shooter would shoot a 3 Gun stage with the appropriate guns, a cowboy stage, with the appropriate guns, and a hybrid stage, with the other team's firearms.[/background]

[background=rgb(250, 251, 252)]Who do you think would win?[/background]

[background=rgb(250, 251, 252)]Because it's happening, this weekend. And it will be a television program.[/background]

Chambers

actual GM
:mail: Wait, I thought they were going to have a few of the TOP 3 gunners??! :sarcastichand:

(that should draw em out)

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
They were filming this weekend. I am honna guess the cowboy folks gave the 3 gun folks a run for their money. The cowboy guns are much more specialized than the mass produced Guns we shoot in 3 gun. I bet the cowboy Shooters own or have shot a 1911, AR15, and a semi Auto shotgun. In comparison I don't even know for sure what manufacturers make their guns.

Jefpainthorse

Fill in the Blank
When you consider the equipment used- thumb buster single actions, lever action rifles, break action and pre1900 pump shotguns those SASS shooters are impressive.

It's not a Benelli, those cowboy shooters can scatter some shot with a double barrel like you would not believe. I think those guys (many shot IPSC, IDPA, other sports) will transition to modern gun easier than the race gunners will pick up on the old time stuff.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Ok I can't let them think they beat the best 3 gunners. Kalani is as good as it gets but No offense to Di and Ian but they aren't as talented in 3 gun as the cowboy shooter that they had on the show are in their sport. Heck Ian has only been shooting 3 gun for a year since he won top shot.

Those cowboy Shooters are the past national champions for like the last 10 years running. Plus Randi Rogers is also a top uspsa and IDPA competitor who shoots for Glock. I don't think they can use Glocks in SASS.

Should make for some good TV with Kalani crushing these guys.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
I don't know how this picture never made it here before now...................

488319_10151198413220856_175500261_n.jpg

Latest posts