Anyone ordering anything with haz mat fee

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
just ordered a bunch of reloading stuff. Need primers/powder and wanted to know if anyone was ordering anytime in the next month and i will split haz mat fee with you... or is it just cheaper to try to buy locally?? thanks

bsmith918

Well-Known Fanatic
Powder Valley is my favorite and they will deliver to the Tulsa Wannemacher show to avoid hazmat fees.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
i am new to reloading!! where do you like to buy from!!!
I see. Well, I have only ordered projectiles from non-local sources so far. Locally, I've heard good things about the prices at Gene Sears in El Reno, and have been thinking about going out there for powder and primers. Otherwise I've gotten powder from H&H and J&K Casters, to avoid the hazmat fee. J&K has better prices. All my primers have come from H&H or Shooter's Source, which is not local but is a forum sponsor/participant. I got all my initial .40S&W brass from J&K at a great price.

I think it's worth looking into a huge/group purchase of projectiles at some point.

dennishoddy

I'm remiss in not posting that I drove to Powder valley last week.
You guys could have paid for it online, and I could have picked it up to be delivered at a match or a buddy at a match bringing it to you.
Pretty cheap trip this time. $675.00

ShaneP

Looks good to me
I bought from Gene Sears in El Reno. Check their reloading site, and select local pickup to avoid the haz mat fee. http://store.thirdgenerationshootingsupply.com/

dennishoddy

how often do you go out to powder dennis?? i can wait a while if needed..

When I go, I really stock up. It might be awhile, unless there is a shitpot of orders, that could be paid for in advance, and be picked up at the Ponca match.
I don't want to mess with shipping.
Gives me an excuse to get some "good beer" :D

Latest posts