Francis Marion rifle range clean up - August 11

Clicker

Well-Known Fanatic
Got a call from the rangers office last week about an upcoming clean up day on August 11th.
They plan to meet at the office on Steed Creek Road and dispatch people from there to the ranges. Not sure if they'll divide folks into two groups or just have one large crew.

Please call the office for more info if you'd like to help:
Francis Marion Ranger District
2967 Steed Creek Road
Huger, SC 29450
Phone: (843) 336-3248

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
This is something we really need to get behind...And, it is fun...They feed us well...

I will be there..

Steve

Midnight Raver

Well-Known Fanatic
The Forum has backed these kind of cleanups several times in the past, it shows the quality of people in our community here. :cool:

Makes me proud to be a part of it, wish I could be with y'all to help out too. :(

Don't forget to wear your T shirts! :idea:

Nagao

Well-Known Fanatic
Did anyone get the details on this? Where to be and when? What to bring? I've got a few people that would like to go but they haven't returned my call.

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
DNR People said to meet at their office. That is off highway 41 at the flashing light at the 401 intersection. The way I understand it, going from MT. Pleasant on 41, turn right at the flashing light at the 401 intersection. They are about 2 miles down. They have a new building. there. They will then send people to each range. After the clean-up, go back to the office for a meal...

Now...that is what I understand. Will be meeting at 7:00 am.

Steve