Funny Ad in American Rifleman

jbjoinerjr

Fanatic
I have a buddy at work with a subscription to American Rifleman who always hands them down to me when he's done looking them over. Anyway in a Setp 09 issue I couldn't help but to laugh at an ad in the back few pages where "general" ads are placed, usually targeted toward potential clients for the magazine in which it was posted.

This ad was for a quote "DO IT YOURSELF" Backhoe!! The picture included a man alone, in a field, digging a very nice sized hole. If I had to guess I would say it was aprox 6ft deep and 6 x 3 length x width.. :lol: Seriously! I just had to share this with the guy that gave me the magazine. He said to me, "If you're still nervous about getting caught then" (he flips 4 more pages back to reveal a wood chipper ad!!! It's no wonder anti-gun-nuts are so anti!

Next thing you know, i'll be flipping through a muscle car mag to find an Attorney ad in the back with a headline of "Dont spend 20 yrs in prison for hitting someone while driving drunk" Call XXXXXXXX for a free consoltation. :lol:

Latest posts