Greenville SCACA Gun Show Aug 18-19

bigfutz

Well-Known Fanatic
I'll start.
1) Me +1
2) Sat 10'ish
3) Single stack 9's, compact 45's, ammo prices, AR build parts, back up sights/secondary AR optics
4) Nothing (sold out this week in Chas)

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
Bigfutz, we need to get together. do i owe you for that firing pin or do you want to keep it?

and 22 mags? did your order come in?

id like to go. Sat most likely. looking for stripper clips and the score of the show.

as for sale or trade, ive never been good at letting go.

Red Hat

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm planning to go Saturday morning if I feel like it. I just had back surgery two weeks ago and I'll know more after seeing the Dr Thursday!

Silent Bob

Well-Known Fanatic
UAG will be there in full force with some smoking hot deals. Stop by and say HI!! Looking forward to putting some names and faces together.

jgodfrey

Well-Known Fanatic
I'll be there Sunday. Not looking for anything in particular unless it's a deal!

Go by and see Bob at UAG, he's awesome!

At the last show Defender's Shooting Supply from Columbia tried to double price on me after I had paid for their merchandise. Their sign read "1000 pcs. .45acp brass $25" but would only give me 500. I took my money back but do NOT recommend doing business with them as they don't honor their advertised prices.

Gr8shot

Well-Known Fanatic
I will be there Sat. am when it opens. Bob, I will be by to see what goodies you have. Mainly I am going to look for reloading supplies and a holster for my new Springfield XD-S.

Parhams0508

Well-Known Fanatic
I think I'll feel guilty if I go...I'm broke, lol!

If I do go, it'll be Saturday afternoon, and I'll be on the lookout for a military-style two gun bag with MOLLE compatibility. I might convince the Mrs. to let me spend some money on a .22lr pistol or rifle....

bigfutz

Well-Known Fanatic
Be sure to check out Gunslingers tables. Really nice small business owner in Mauldin SC. He said he just got ab estate consignment... may be some goodies in there.

Paco

Well-Known Fanatic
Introduced myself to Jeff (P-1) and Bob at the gun show!
Unfortunately I bought my 762SDN-6 suppressor earlier this month so I had no gun money left :(

Schultz

Well-Known Fanatic
We went yesterday morning Had the oldest daughters boyfriend with us and managed to score a good deal on a sks for him. Always a pleasure seeing Bob at UAG, Congrats on the new store Bob looking forward to the grand opening. Picked up a box of .45 hollow points from Jeff at P1 and managed to find a deal on a Wilson mag for my springer. Overall it was an ok show.

bigfutz

Well-Known Fanatic
+1 for Bob at UAG (again). He hooked a friend of mine with a deal on a sweet 642 Airweight for his wife. It has the "gator" dark green wood grips.

Fairly crowded, but not near what I expected with the current political climate. Maybe the masses are getting numb to things again.

Latest posts