H&H stripped AR lowers?

Ender

Fanatic
I've been meaning to make it by the store this week, haven't been in ages, haven't been able to and no one is answering the sales line...

Anyone know if they sell stripped AR lowers and if so, brands?

Wildcat

Well-Known Fanatic
There's a guy in Moore that sells PSA, Spikes, and Aero Precision. His shop is called 7 Element Firearms. I got a Aero from him for $75 a month or so ago. I think the PSA ones were 85 and 95 depending on roll mark can't remember the spikes price. PM me if you want his info.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
H&H almost never has on-hand anything you made a trip there to purchase.

Ender

Fanatic
There's a guy in Moore that sells PSA, Spikes, and Aero Precision. His shop is called 7 Element Firearms. I got a Aero from him for $75 a month or so ago. I think the PSA ones were 85 and 95 depending on roll mark can't remember the spikes price. PM me if you want his info.

7 Element Firearms was great, exchanged emails lat night and met him this morning to pick up a few things, including a couple lowers. Great guy!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.

Wildcat

Well-Known Fanatic
Glad to hear he was able to help you out. After my last experience with him he is getting my future FFL business. He does $10 transfers and has pretty good prices if he special orders stuff.