Jesse Tischauser drops his gun...OOOOH MAH GOD!

McGuire

Well-Known Fanatic
Im a little limited on video editing software, but I did what I could!

Coming to you in High Definition, We here at "YOUR SHOOTING CAREER DIES HERE VIDEOS" are proud to present, Jesses Gun Drop...

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
oooh ma GAWD indeed... lol... Was this a multi gun match, if not Uncle Kurt's advice for not wearing unecessary gear comes to mind.

edit to add... Something like this will happen to each and every one of us at some point. I've had my "is that my effing pistol on the ground???" moment too. lol.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
wow, it seemed to unfold ALOT slower last night when it happened.

Rusty, this was not a multi gun match, Jesse was shooting 2 divisions & was already done with his pistol.
I was kicking his ass in the rifle div. and he loosened his holster to snag a DQ rather than suffer a legitimate loss :)

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
wow, it seemed to unfold ALOT slower last night when it happened.

Rusty, this was not a multi gun match, Jesse was shooting 2 divisions & was already done with his pistol.
I was kicking his ass in the rifle div. and he loosened his holster to snag a DQ rather than suffer a legitimate loss :)

I figured it was something like that! LMFAO! Tony laying the smack DOWN! lol.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
out of curiosity, when the video is over & the you tube page shows similar vids, Why are there a bunch of Jesse's vids mixed in with some Brittany Spears?

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
out of curiosity, when the video is over & the you tube page shows similar vids, Why are there a bunch of Jesse's vids mixed in with some Brittany Spears?

Same thought I had too. Is it a man crush on Jesse with some Britney thrown in to disguise it?

McGuire

Well-Known Fanatic
youtube automatically fills in the slots with random videos if there arent enough relevant videos

uscbigdawg

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse - If it makes you feel better, there's a 3GN shootoff winner that did the same thing a couple of months ago back in CA.

Rich

Deathtrap

Semi-Pro/Beep that SH!T
Looked to me like his pistol was trying to get away from those jeans. Can't blame it for that

Keith Garcia

Fanatic
Thanks Rich!!!!

I was simply trying to get some of the weight off my belt ;)

Not a good feeling when the gun speeds past you on the ground.

Beware, it will happed to everyone!!!

Jesse - If it makes you feel better, there's a 3GN shootoff winner that did the same thing a couple of months ago back in CA.

Rich

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
Hi Keith

I would like to take this opportunity to say I have never lost a pistol out of a holster.....now a revolver might get you a different answer :85:

Keith Garcia

Fanatic
Hey Kurt,

Come to think of it, I have never been DQ'ed while ditching my Shotgun on a table, now a barrel that's a whole different issue :banghead:

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
The pistol ended up pointed down range. It shouldn't have been a DQ. I'm gonna do a slow motion recap to show why GT had it out for me.