Magpul Art of the Precision Rifle

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I am sure Pyplynr, Killshot and the rest of you Fagpul fanboys are already on the waiting list for this. It was the first time i saw the trailer so I thought I would share.

KillShot

Well-Known Fanatic
You can bet I'll be getting it when it's released!

P.S. - That's right, Jesse Tis-a-homo!

jtischauser

Damn that's a new one. Lol! I like it.

I can't wait for the magpul Red Rider video. It seems these guys are experts with every weapons system known to man.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
I've got the carbine vids and pistol vids. I'll be getting the shotgun vid soon. This one sounds boring, but they are all somewhat boring. They just look like what I'd rather be doing.

pyplynr

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm a bolt gun whore! No Magpul parts on my precision rifles. Didn't even know this was coming out. I might check it out though.;D

jtischauser

In all seriousness their videos are pretty good if you don't have any other training or experience. The carbine video was decent.

[email protected]

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse why all the hate!? Can't you just let us fanboys be fanboys? My fun gun looks like it came off the cover of a Magpul catalog but I would never pimp one of my bolt guns.

KillShot

Well-Known Fanatic
The only Magpul product(s) on my rifle are the PRS and the PMAG. I'm not a fan of loading your rifle down with a lot of accessories because it looks cool. If it doesn't have a necessary function, it won't be on my stick.

Young Guns

FNH Please
this is funny. i wonder how many Gear Queers and Tactical Terry's we have out there??!! :hee20hee20hee:

My best friend was in the Marines with me and we go out to a mutual friends ranch a few times a year just to get away and have fun. Usually meaning drinking, 4 wheelers and shooting many many many firearms. The guy who has access to the ranch is a cop and he usually brings about 4 of his other cop friends. They all come out there with their vests, packs, 5.11 pants, hats and shirts and every one of them has the entire line of Magpul products on their rifles and whatever other ATAS gear they can think of. My buddy and I can't help but laugh. I don't get it, but to each his own though! :D

[email protected]

Well-Known Fanatic
Gear queers, tactical tommys, and I would add keyboard commandos. The closest I ever got to tactical was when the Air Force gave me a flak vest but I do like the look of the Magpul stuff on my AR.

Young Guns

FNH Please
definitely never cared for the flak vest. there's nothing wrong with having a cool looking AR. i was just laughing because i know those people who take things to the extreme. i'm sure when i get my AR i will be just as guilty, well almost... :rolleyes:

jtischauser

Alright guys get all the laughs out. I had an AFG, a K9, BAD lever. I am a gear queer to the Nth degree. That's half the gun. Trying new stuff. The problem is most of it doesn't help:(

Young Guns

FNH Please
as long as you don't look like this, i promise not to laugh....

IMG00023-20090425-1547.jpg

2009-mallninja.jpg

pyplynr

Well-Known Fanatic
I really do like the AFG's. And with my big mitts I like the different back straps that the MIAD has. So I guess I'm a little fanboy on my AR's

byrom

Well-Known Fanatic
I have a few magpul parts on my guns that work but I will admit there are a few that I have bought because they look cool and the live in the bottom of my tool chest because the only thing they add to the gun is weight

Latest posts