This is what 6 months of waiting looks like

11B3XCIB

Well-Known Fanatic
NewPic2.jpg

NewPic3.jpg

NewPic4.jpg

NewPic.jpg

Innovative Arms 9mm suppressor on a Glock 19. Ammo pictured is Fiocchi 158gr subsonic, which made for some very quiet test shots in my backyard earlier. Completely hearing safe; no ringing, no nothing. I've slammed doors louder. When it gets broken in (500rds or so) it'll be slightly more muffled. This can is approved to run wet for further noise dampening.

Clicker

Well-Known Fanatic
You gotta love those calls from your dealer.........congrats.
If the stars align I'll have a stamp back by years end.

Joker

Well-Known Fanatic
If you dont mind me asking, when its all said and done. How much $$$ did you spend to be able to get the silencer?

11B3XCIB

Well-Known Fanatic
Joker said:
If you dont mind me asking, when its all said and done. How much $$$ did you spend to be able to get the silencer?

The suppressor was $600, the tax stamp was $200. The cost of the threaded barrel inflates the price, but the brand will vary the price of that.

You have to attach 2 passport photos to your Form 4s, along with 2 fingerprint cards. Both of those things cost me roughly $40.

So, around $840 without counting the threaded barrel and the host weapon.

11B3XCIB

Well-Known Fanatic
The Lex (you are correct) is light and is balanced very well by the Glock 19 host. I imagine an even heavier 9mm would notice it even less, and I don't really acknowledge a difference with the can mounted.

The factory sights come up just to the edge of the suppressor, so I just brought 12 o'clock at the very peak of the can an up to center mass and it was dead on. The suppressor has a post built into it before the baffles that catches one of four positions that the booster can be set at. Picture the different positions at 12, 3, 6, and 9 o'clock. You can manually adjust the suppressor so your point of aim matches point of impact at whichever "clock" position. I can post photos later tonight so that will make sense.