PSA 22 AR conversion + mag + ammo

bigfutz

Well-Known Fanatic
Correction (maybe) according to a post on ARFCOM:

Old, first gen CMMG's.
CMMG is the only stainless option out there.

In my opinion, the first gen CMMG stainless were better quality than the ones made now.
Add a Taccom reliability kit and you should be good to go.

Dave N

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
i dont know if its any good but the "deals" PSA is having that include a brick of 22s are high priced.

i figured they were getting $50 bucks for the brick and on the latest ad they are selling CCI Blazer bricks for $55 i believe.

i didnt figure them for that. in the past ive bought cases of Blazer for $150 a case. something is real wrong now not being able to find them and the price going almost to 4 times what it was. i know it was years ago but i havent bought but a few 550 boxes since. im not hoarding or reselling and i dont think that is the problem. maybe the gov is trying to backdoor us on the 2nd amendment by drying up ammo.

i ordered a Premium BCG and that isnt what i got. if it hadent been that i had to force it into new, and used carriers i may have never known. i called and when i got customer service they sent a UPS label on a Thursday or Friday and i had a beautiful and fitting Premium BCG on Monday. so they do the right thing if they make a mistake.