WANTED: Hi Point Carbine

Geezer

Well-Known Fanatic
Looking for a Hi Point carbine. Prefer a .45 ACP but will consider a 9 mm. No interest in a .40 S&W. I have cash or handguns to trade. Within reasonable driving distance from Myrtle Beach area.

Joker

Well-Known Fanatic
Ouch sold my .45 carbine a few weeks ago here in Myrtle Beach. Has a bunch of goodies too. Sorry I couldnt be of better help

Geezer

Well-Known Fanatic
OK, I found a 9mm (995) this weekend but I still would like to find a .45 (4595). I have cash and guns to trade.

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
you know what you want but i just wanted to give you an observation i was just shown.

on u tube, MAINEPREPPER, talks about prepping and defense and such. he is millitary and has some good common sense and experience.

in talking about a firefight he says you need a battle rifle. a carbine that shoots a pistol rd is still just a pistol, with a longer bbl. up against an AR it might not make the cut.

i dont know, you could just want the carbine in pistol rd. i want an M1 carbine 30 cal. that wouldnt be a match for an AR either. lucky i have an AR thats full auto.

hope im not overstepping.

Joker

Well-Known Fanatic
How hard was it for you to be able to own a full auto?

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
the hardest part is coming up with the money. once you pay it comes to your dealer. some of them will let you "visit" it.

next hardest is waiting for the BATFE to let you get it from the dealers safe.

have someone like Bob at upstate armory group do the deal and they will make sure the paperwork is right.
if you have a CWP you will probably pass the FBI check. if you got the CWP lately it was done by the FBI anyway. at some time it was changed and FBI does them all now. i could be wrong but i dont think so.

i did the paperwork myself on my SBR and it came back. that made it take longer, not much. once you get it you forget the time wait and the money for that matter. it was the box marked caliber. i put (223/5.56). they sent it back and said "pick a caliber" how silly is that.especially since they said make another page and list all the bbl lengths and cals i will have.

with a machine gun you dont have to specify bbls and cals, its a form 4. SBR is a form 1, you are "making" the gun.

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
Ruben Mendolia Jr.

Dealernfa inc miami fla

great dealer. if he has it for sale it is in his possesion. that was a concern for me. i can sell you all kinds of guns once you send me a bunch of money.

go to
Sturmgewehr.com
then click NFA guns

you will be drooling for a long time.

Midnight Raver

Well-Known Fanatic
Come on guys, leave the thread hijacking to the extremists ok? Otherwise we'll give YOUR addresses to the spammers. :p

Topic of discussion is the location and purchase of a Hi Point carbine in .45acp, please respond if you have info for the original poster.

Rbrewer15

Fanatic
Hello , I'm new to the site but I do have a hi-point 45 carbine in excellent condition with folding fore grip and walther mrs red dot site with 4 different recticles. I'm looking to trade it for a good pistol in either a 9, 40, or 45.