Chat

Jeff T.

Well-Known Fanatic
Matt Rigsby said:
I've never heard that from a man before.
I was thinking you probably never heard that from anyone before.

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, Shoot Well, Leave the Rest to God.

dennishoddy

Matt Rigsby said:
It's at like the tacos, but the shells are kinda like hamburger buns and they grill them with cheese and a little bit of coleslaw in the middle. The coleslaw steps it up a notch or 3
Holy mother of all taco's, that is outrageous!

Only truck around here throws some dead cat, lettuce, tomato, and some sauce into a bag of dorito's
Calls it walking taco.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
Just took the OK carry class because my non-resident FL permit isn't good in a few states.

Holy crap. Some of the people weren't even consistently on paper at 7 yards. Some were hitting their neighbors' targets.

dennishoddy

dr poopgiggle said:
Just took the OK carry class because my non-resident FL permit isn't good in a few states.

Holy crap. Some of the people weren't even consistently on paper at 7 yards. Some were hitting their neighbors' targets.
One guy in my class shooting a Sig only hit the target 10 or so times out of 50 rounds.
He closed his eyes and dumped the mag. He passed.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
One guy in my class shooting a Sig only hit the target 10 or so times out of 50 rounds.
He closed his eyes and dumped the mag. He passed.
so what you're saying is, that he can even hit the target with his eyes closed

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Matt Rigsby said:
I'm grillin' brats while drinkin' 6 point Shiner and wearing flip flops and a Killians Irish Red shirt with the sleeves cut off.

#Micahisjelly
I'm doing ONE of those things right now. Guess?

posted via Tapatalk

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
I was in negotiations with the Discovery network about a reality show chronicling the lunch hours of 2 surveyors in OKC searching for the ultimate taco. We hit a snag when Mark demanded only video of him from the neck up.

We are now in talks with TruTV

posted via Tapatalk