found lost dog

urbancommandox

Well-Known Fanatic
Appears to be a female pitbull mix. It's Sunday but trying to find out if she has a chip. If you know the owner text 540-230-8809

2996720590090495794S600x600Q85.jpg

urbancommandox

Well-Known Fanatic
Unfortunately I can take it and my neighbor couldn't take it. We took her to an emergency vet on the way home after a stop at the seewee out post for water. Unfortunately she was not microchipped. They put her on crags list I also posted this on arf.com. well they called me told me they have to turn her over to the humane society in north charleston tomorow. I'm going to call during work to make sure there a no kill shelter and of they are how long do they keep the dog. I want to give the owners time to get her she's so sweet. Or time for her to have a good home. But if they euthanasize I'm going to go get her even though I'm underemployed and dirt poor. She's a good people dog hopped right in the car. When the vet tech went to take her in back she jumped in my lap. She's 68 pounds unknown age, perfect teeth. My female gsd is 9 and they neighbours I went shooting with have a 13 year old female dog. Both of our dogs arent to friendly.

armedpig

Well-Known Fanatic
That dog is Beautiful, and from you description seems nice. If I didn't live so far from you she might would have a new owner.

If you cannot keeper, try to maybe find a no kill rescue shelter. There are some that actually specalize in pits.

Someone paid alot of money for that dog. The brindles(like that one) and the blues pull a premium price in those breeds.