Happy 4th of July - Stay safe!

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
Hey all - I just wanted to wish you each a safe 4th of July.

If you have any interesting plans or something you might cook, let me know. I'm always looking for new ideas!

BigJohn

Fanatic

If you have any interesting plans or something you might cook, let me know. I'm always looking for new ideas!
Hello Blackbeard, Thanks, wishing you and yours a safe and enjoyable Fourth! As far as cooking, I plan to slow cook a rack of ribs, some pork steaks, some homemade deer & pork sausage along with some fresh sweet corn. I smoke ribs on grill for about six hours @240f with last two hours wrapped in foil. HAVE A GREAT FOURTH!!!!!

Millie

Active Fanatic
Happy Fourth to y'all.
My family has a big picnic at a cousin's house by the Lumber River. We all bring something to share, and spend a few hours pigging out, catching up and swimming. I love it, but wish it could be done in cooler weather! LoL.

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)
Celebrating a few days early, chartered a bus, and taking 47 Vet's on a all expense paid trip to D.C. to visit the monuments. Sort of an Honor Flight on wheels. Leaving in the morning, returning Sunday evening. (funds courtesy of our local 40&8)
Be safe all.
You are a true Patriot! God Bless all of your on the trip. MAGA!

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Celebrating a few days early, chartered a bus, and taking 47 Vet's on a all expense paid trip to D.C. to visit the monuments. Sort of an Honor Flight on wheels. Leaving in the morning, returning Sunday evening. (funds courtesy of our local 40&8)
Be safe all.
What a great thing to do! Have a safe trip and post some pics on your return.

dennishoddy

We are on our summer RV excursion. Currently near Duluth Mn to spend the summer in 70* temps vs the 103* in Oklahoma.
I'm tossing around making some pork belly pig shots or ribs.
If deciding on pork belly, it will be a first time cook. Watching enough YouTube videos that there won't be any mystery to it.
Two other couples will be joining us on July 1, so it may turn into a group decision.

Latest posts