Help me get on a television show

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I have an opportunity to get on a firearms based reality TV show. I need to fill out these questions for the application. Please help me fill them out. I would appreciate you making fun of me as well as making me sound like a complete arrogant dick. Those two things get you in these shows. This is gonna be comedy hour. Let's hear it.

1. Are you a competitive person? How competitive?

2. Describe your history with marksmanship? How long have you been involved in shooting?

3. What is your daily interaction with firearms? How often do you get to shoot/compete?

4. For whom or what would you be competing? Any special motivation for winning a televised shooting competition?

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
1. Are you a competitive person? How competitive? I wouldn't really consider myself a competitive person. I mean honestly there is no competition to how amazing that I actually am. Have you seen all the trophies that I own? You need to ask the other people are they competitive in the run for 2nd place. I'm just addicted to kicking ass!!!!

2. Describe your history with marksmanship? How long have you been involved in shooting?

3. What is your daily interaction with firearms? How often do you get to shoot/compete?

4. For whom or what would you be competing? Any special motivation for winning a televised shooting competition? I am competing for all my home boys back in Oklahoma. Honestly when I win - I am going to use the prize money to through a big ass party with kegs of beer and probably to buy my ole lady some awesome breast implants (just being goofy not saying Tara needs them or whatever just sounded like something white trashy to say). To hell with giving the money to charity - we're going to PARRRTTTTYYYYYYYY.

jhjh11

Well-Known Fanatic
1 I'm addicted to kicking ass. Enough said
2 long enough to be called a gamer and be proud of it
3 practice loading my shotty
4 I compete to justify to my wife for spending a boatload of money

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
Tell them you have only been shooting for a year and a half, and you are "addicted to kicking ass". That ought to cover the arrogant dick part. Tell them you carry a cap gun daily as you don't feel comfortable about anyone other than a cop carrying a real gun. And then tell them that you compete anytime your lithium is in balance. Go getem tiger!(on the cell phone so no smilies sorry amigo)

I was gonna say "I'm addicted to kicking ass" and actually meaning it, not just saying it...pretty much covers all the bases other than the detailed shooting record...

your video of the buggy ride through the 3 gun stage is pretty awesome to support that and that was a little while back...good luck Jesse, I don't think you'll need much...just be yourself :)

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Remember guys it's firearms based but it's a reality show. Guns don't get ratings drama does. I need to really shock their socks off to get in these shows. You don't even want to know what I had to say and do for chad Adams to get on 3 gun nation.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
Remember guys it's firearms based but it's a reality show. Guns don't get ratings drama does. I need to really shock their socks off to get in these shows. You don't even want to know what I had to say and do for chad Adams to get on 3 gun nation.

with your glasses and jeans, you will be good to go....

dennishoddy

Tell them you have only been shooting for a year and a half, and you are "addicted to kicking ass". That ought to cover the arrogant dick part. Tell them you carry a cap gun daily as you don't feel comfortable about anyone other than a cop carrying a real gun. And then tell them that you compete anytime your lithium is in balance. Go getem tiger!(on the cell phone so no smilies sorry amigo)

Smiley on IPhone is a colon and Capitol D :D

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
You could tell them that you're not a Liberal, but you do Liberally apply Lube to all your parts..... and gun parts too.

dennishoddy

Man, I've been racking the brain on this alot.
Here is my question, are they internet brain dead? Social media brain dead? If they don't have a pretty good idea of who you are by looking at that, no resume is going to make squat

Iggie

Well-Known Fanatic
I say include a link to your youtube page and the semipro page and tell them your the best semipro around.

1 I agree with mr duboise
2 I hit what I aim at, I will never miss
3 there's never a minute in life where there's not a gun more then 3 feet from me, hell I sleep snuggled closer to my shotgun them my wife
4because it would piss off my family :)

I dunno just a fe ideas.

Latest posts