Ponca City USPSA, 2/13/16, 0900

dennishoddy

From the Match Director:

I know it seems like we just had a match, but we are going to play again this Saturday.
Expect 8 stages and at least 175 rounds.
We will start setting up around 2 Friday afternoon. Any and all help would be appreciated!

Des

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Looks like the weather is going to break that magic 50 degree mark. So I might be there this month. Yee haw!

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Gotta sit this one out so I can watch a human that I created perform gymnastics at a competition.

dennishoddy

C Deason said:
I plan on being there. This will be my first match and I am looking forward to it!
Look forward to having you. Before the match starts we will have a new shooter briefing. Don't hesitate to ask questions.

dennishoddy

Where's my Fawking Ammo??? Who's got my fawking ammo? Whats my ammo doing in your bag?? (2nd stage)

Dammit, who has my fawking ammo?? it was right here when I shot! Green box!! Wait, what the fawk is my ammo doing in your bag??

Somebody better quit fawking with my ammo!!!

3rd stage......Where's my fawking ammo??? Whats it doing in your bag? Gawdammit! Somebody better quit fawking with my ammo!!!

Low voice from the back of the crowd, "wasn't me, but my turn is next.....

Wall wasn't getting any slack today. :sarcastichand:

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
everyone
Where's my Fawking Ammo??? Who's got my fawking ammo? Whats my ammo doing in your bag?? (2nd stage)

Dammit, who has my fawking ammo?? it was right here when I shot! Green box!! Wait, what the fawk is my ammo doing in your bag??

Somebody better quit fawking with my ammo!!!

3rd stage......Where's my fawking ammo??? Whats it doing in your bag? Gawdammit! Somebody better quit fawking with my ammo!!!

Low voice from the back of the crowd, "wasn't me, but my turn is next.....

Wall wasn't getting any slack today. :sarcastichand:
yeah, everyone thought it was a good day to play ****y ****y with my ****.......I wasn't havin' it

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Other people ****ing with Tony made the 6 mikes and 43 gun malfunctions melt away completely. So much fun!

Latest posts