Why to not get married - Reference WorymDog

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
pre_1311122908__screen_shot_2011-07-19_at_74801_pm.png

It starts with one pistol next thing you know you are selling your truck to buy a minivan...just ask JP about the minivan

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
Then the next thing you know you're in your 50's, kids are gone and you finally get 4 kids college paid for and now you get to buy your 1st gun in 30 years.

dennishoddy

Yep, the old ball and chain just got taken up a couple of links. :D

Congrats on getting married!
Seriously, from pics I've seen the whole family is into hunting, so I'm thinking a new gun or two may not be out of the question. ;)

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Just pointing out what I warned you before you took the plunge of death about...

All jokes aside - congrats bud - just put your foot down and dont let her make you sell your truck for a minivan

taymoor

Skilled Lover
JOKE:

Two men are bitching about their lives;
Man1- "My wife took all of my money and left me"
Man2- "you lucky son of a *****, my wife took all of my money years ago and still hasn't left!"

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
Lol. You guys are cruel!

She's really great and she isn't making me sell it. I haven't shot it and don't see myself ever getting any real use out of it. I'd rather put the funds towards, oh I dunno, an SBR or an ACOG! woo hoo!

Feegee

The Magic Man
Buy her a gun. Just because it's pink and you say that you bought it for her don't mean that you can't shoot it.

dennishoddy

Lol. You guys are cruel!

She's really great and she isn't making me sell it. I haven't shot it and don't see myself ever getting any real use out of it. I'd rather put the funds towards, oh I dunno, an SBR or an ACOG! woo hoo!

It appears the Wife had hijacked your account ;) :D

Just Kidding :D

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
Lol. I saw that on TOS. I have about 18 different passwords for all my stuff. I don't think she could ever guess them all and I don't think she wants to know them all!! lol!!!!

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
ahhh, young love... don't let them bust your balls too much, i have been married for 8 years and actually the first couple of years SUCKED, but our marriage is awesome now. marriage is alot like shooting, if you never practice (read books, listen to podcasts, etc..), your shooting goes downhill (or marriage). We are currently reading another marriage book right now. And now that she agreed to some sort of sexual interaction at least twice a week (she even marks it on the calendar), everything is great!!!! and no that wasn't a joke i am dead serious.....

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
HAHAHA - she marked it on a freakin calendar?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - I will NEVER get married now......F-THAT!!!!!!

taymoor

Skilled Lover
ahhh, young love... don't let them bust your balls too much, i have been married for 8 years and actually the first couple of years SUCKED, but our marriage is awesome now. marriage is alot like shooting, if you never practice (read books, listen to podcasts, etc..), your shooting goes downhill (or marriage). We are currently reading another marriage book right now. And now that she agreed to some sort of sexual interaction at least twice a week (she even marks it on the calendar), everything is great!!!! and no that wasn't a joke i am dead serious.....

What books are you reading? I have a friend that might be curious... :unsure:

dennishoddy

Actually this is good advice.
No marriage can make it if you don't talk about it.
It doesn't matter if its about money(the worst according to experts)bordome, or what ever. TALK ABOUT IT!

I'm going onto the 25 year thing now, and the advise I just gave you is still applicable to me. We have had highs and lows. The highs have overcame the lows. ;)

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
What books are you reading? I have a friend that might be curious... :unsure:
The seven principles for making marriage work by john gottman.. it is the ONLY marriage book EVER WRITTEN that was based on scientific research, they actually put people in a "lab" for days, looking at everything from heart rate, to white blood cell count. and basically alot that is said is good for marriage is actually garbage, like if you yell it is bad and other things like that i heavily recommend it....
http://www.amazon.com/Seven-Principles-Making-Marriage-Work/dp/0609805797/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1311129498&sr=8-1

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
We just had our lucky 13 milestone this year. I suggested we do a jump together to commemorate the occasion. She suggested something I won't mention here. Come to think of it, I didn't appreciate her suggested method of packing my parachute, either.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
Actually this is good advice.
No marriage can make it if you don't talk about it.
It doesn't matter if its about money(the worst according to experts)bordome, or what ever. TALK ABOUT IT!

I'm going onto the 25 year thing now, and the advise I just gave you is still applicable to me. We have had highs and lows. The highs have overcame the lows. ;)
yes i agree talk about it... for example just the other day i asked her if she would be upset if i looked at pics of taymoor in his borat outfit and she said it is ok.. i am really excited...

taymoor

Skilled Lover
All you'd have to do is piss Courtney off. She has it on her cellphone. Borat swimsuit and full on tactical set up including guns, ear pro and eye pro. Don't ask what happens behind closed doors. B)

Latest posts