Shotguns Photos

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
maybe I can just buy a sticker.............
They cost several hundred dollars.

But as a bonus, "Ron" will throw in some machine work, trigger work & possibly stippling for free.

Repete34

USSA
Mossberg 500 w/ Surefire light, Houge youth stock and Ghost ring sights.

Benelli M4 with Messa tactical side saddle and GG&G bolt handle. Surfire railed fore end and light comming

30xd92f.jpg

Danny Tanner

Well-Known Fanatic
Man, those videos make me want to further explore my interest in 3-gun matches. I've never witnessed one, so I've definitely never participated in one. I'm accurate and speedy enough with a rifle and shotgun, not to be confused with capable of winning, but my handgun accuracy could use some serious work.

I need to bust out my 590A1 to snap some pics. I have a couple on the wife's cam before the Knoxx stock, but they're "meh". I rarely shoot it, which is odd since it's one of the most enjoyable guns I've ever shot, but it hardly gets any love. Would Mossberg shooters get laughed off the field at a 3-gun since it's pretty much entry-level tactical shotgun?

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Would Mossberg shooters get laughed off the field at a 3-gun since it's pretty much entry-level tactical shotgun?

Nobody gets laughed off the field over their gear.
We will laugh at how mad you get when you come "to watch" & start kicking yourself for not bringing your gear (whatever it may be) & having fun.

Danny Tanner

Well-Known Fanatic
Nobody gets laughed off the field over their gear.
We will laugh at how mad you get when you come "to watch" & start kicking yourself for not bringing your gear (whatever it may be) & having fun.

I'll probably accept that risk and come check out a 3-gun match or two when the weather is nicer. Of all the videos I've watched and stories I've heard and read, it seems like everybody is having a fantastic time with the only emotion being enjoyment. I've never heard of anything but friendly competition between the competitors, too, which is beyond admirable and unlike any competition I know of.

Chambers

actual GM
Go to Jesse's youtube channel and watch more of his videos. It is an awesome sport.

No one's going to laugh at your guns or gear. I guess we must seem like a bunch of crass bastards with all the joking we do here on the forum. Please know that it's all in good fun and the competition crowd is friendly and welcoming. We all do it to have fun, test our skills and become better shooters. I'm beginning to sound like a broken record...but just bring what you have the first time out.

All these guys talking about getting into it just need to put on the big girl panties and come on out. :violent-smiley-007:

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Would Mossberg shooters get laughed off the field at a 3-gun since it's pretty much entry-level tactical shotgun?

Mossberg recently signed Jerry Muculek to shoot their 930 in 3 gun competitions. They also sent test 930's to our local 3 gun stud Kurt Miller to test, tweak and review them return with ideas. We are all undervthe impression that Mossberg is gonna get serious about building a competition ready shotty in 2011. It's very highly anticipated because price point is the best out there.

jtischauser

I'll probably accept that risk and come check out a 3-gun match or two when the weather is nicer. Of all the videos I've watched and stories I've heard and read, it seems like everybody is having a fantastic time with the only emotion being enjoyment. I've never heard of anything but friendly competition between the competitors, too, which is beyond admirable and unlike any competition I know of.

With 3 gun there is so much going on that shooting any stage perfect much less 5-10 stages perfect is tough. So we are usually cheering for each other to beat the 3 gun demons A's they usually decide who wins and loses. Typically the guy that shoots the most error free match wins.

aestus

Well-Known Fanatic
68475208332348126462.jpg

Here is my anti-zombie canon. Benelli Supernova with mesa tactical side saddle / rails. Came with ghostring sights. The only thing it lacks is a mag tube extension that I plan on getting. It loves rifled slugs and lately that's all I've been feeding it. Can't track the number of bets won shooting slugs out of it out to 100 - 200 yards. Hands down one of the best pump shotguns out there.

Probably not the idea shotgun to use for 3 gun, but I'll probably end up using this if I ever get into 3 gun matches.

BravoOne

Founding Member
Here's my old HD/3-Gun Shottie... Traded it for a Glock 17 to use in competition... Sold the G17 for a M&P 9 LOL

Rem 870 Magnum
20" Police Barrel
8-shot Ext
Six Shell Side Saddle
ShurShot Stock (I cut it down to 13" LOP)

504410326_photobucket_28152_.jpg

dennishoddy

Well, I don't have any of the tacticool shotguns, but the thread is show your shotguns.
I'm more into the sporting side of shotguns.

1946 model Sweet 16, unfired when bought two years ago. Quite a story behind it.

P1010260.jpg

Weatherby Althena D'Italia, Grade II:
P8150005.jpg

P8150007.jpg

P8150008.jpg

German Merkel. I need to get a better pic of this gun.

birdhunt.jpg

Enough for now.

jtischauser

Enough for now.

Those are pretty! My dad had a vintage Sweet 16 when I was learning to shoot. I would sneak it out when he wasn't home. I stratched the stock climbing a fence once. I'll never forget the day he saw the scratch! I always line the 16 because if the cool black and purple shells. Plus it was the only auto in the safe.

csiedmond1

Well-Known Fanatic
Well hell i guess i will have to get mine out and take some pics, but mine are not this pretty... :)

Latest posts