You know you're a gun nut when...

Corey

Well-Known Fanatic
Steve McGinley said:
You keep looking out the window waiting for the FEDEX or UPS truck to show up.
You have the FEDEX or UPS truck deliver to a friends business because your wife is not going to be happy if she sees another package

If you have ever setup of targets (orange, black and yellow cassettes) to practice dry firing through ports (shelving) and the morning shift shows up ten minutes early and they are wondering what was going on.

You rent a bulldozer to build a berm

When the rifle cost more than your truck
When the scope on the rifle cost more than your truck (pictures to follow in another thread) lol

You have tennis elbow from the combination of dry firing and live practice

You reload before you go to work so you will have bullets to shoot at lunch time.

bobafett

Active Fanatic
When you download call of duty modern warfare 3 just to play the tutorial range training to get mag and ammo counts mental training

This thread is making me dumber as i read it and i love it

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
Jared Carpenter said:
When you prefer buying gun related items over home/apartment furnishings.....I currently have no curtains in my room and had a small patio set as dining room table..until I replaced it with my reloading bench.
When the closest thing to decoration you have is 1/3 scale Metric targets taped to your wall.

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
Who needs a bank account, I hide it so I want get a separate bank account statement.

When you walk in the post office and they ask how much the M/O is for this time!

When you carry more pictures of your guns then family.

When you have your UPS mans cell number for early route pickup and he has your to let you know a package needs to be signed for.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
when 1 STI just ins't enough

pre_1360205624__sti.jpg

Latest posts