You know you're a gun nut when...

Chris Rhines

Active Fanatic
When you keep an old pair of shorts with a spare velcro inner belt threaded through the belt loops, for quick dryfire sessions.

When you have twenty or thirty miniature USPSA targets hanging on your walls, but no art, posters, family pictures, etc.

When you inventory your ammo and reloading supplies, you find two cases of bullets that you have no recollection whatsoever of buying...

-C

StealthESW

Well-Known Fanatic
When you search the internet for days looking for a specific barrel in stock because you want it quicker than you need it.

You purchase more than one stripped AR lower and want the serials to be in sequential order.

Crack a rib while trying to tighten the barrel nut on your new AR upper because the wrench slipped. (BTW, it still hasn't healed quite right.)

dennishoddy

Jared Carpenter said:
When you think Burks avatar looks like rapper ICE motherfu**n T!!!

Wait did I do that right
I think it looks creepy to me. I don't want him handling any of my guns.....God know where those hands have been!

StealthESW

Well-Known Fanatic
Ok this one didn't happen to me, but it did happen to someone on here if I remember correctly.

When your AR-15 blows up in your face and you check to make sure you can salvage parts to build a new one, before you look in a mirror.

Latest posts