Top Shot Season 4 Disussion

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
True, however:

With Gabby, I never fantasized about just walking around the house in a pair of old sweatpants while she made me some biscuits and gravy with the little chunks of sausage in there for flavor; while old re-runs of Starsky and Hutch played on TV, like that one where Hutch got accidentally hooked on heroin and Starsky and Huggy Bear had to get him clean; or even having her follow me around at a match reloading my magazines, while she continually tells me how good I am doing; or even helping me in the shop in case I let one of those pesky little springs go flying across the garage and you can't ever find it because your garage floor is dirty and colored the same as the little bitty spring and also because if there is a small crack in the floor that is where the spring will land.

Like I did with Michelle Viscusci
Ok this is scary detailed.....& it earned you a "LIKE" :)

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Anyone ID this photo. (hint, I took it myself a few weeks ago)

pre_1330576085__bruise.jpg

Joel Clouse

El Conquistador
Joel, why don't you and I apply together? Our schtick will be that we are twins separated at birth and reunited when we both DQ's in a match for the exact same infraction :D

I think we could pull it off if we had consecutive serial numbers!!!

You ready for next week???

Joel Clouse

El Conquistador
I'm sorry to say that none of you have a chance in hades of getting on the show now. That is unless you have a beard more epic than mine!!! (insert bearded emoticon here)