Top Shot Season 4 Disussion

dennishoddy

I was about two shows back, but with today off work, I caught up.
I don't care what she looked like. She was a good shooter, and had the best run of all the women to date.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
That last set of challenges looked like fun!!!

How bad do you think a top 3 gun guy like Chris Andersen would have crushed those guys? Half the time maybe?

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
That last set of challenges looked like fun!!!

How bad do you think a top 3 gun guy like Chris Andersen would have crushed those guys? Half the time maybe?

Ah you would have been hurting them just the same.

What I was thinking is when do we get a wall to repel down at OKC for 3gun. Three levels, top rifle, middle pistol, bottom for shotgun.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
Ah you would have been hurting them just the same.

What I was thinking is when do we get a wall to repel down at OKC for 3gun. Three levels, top rifle, middle pistol, bottom for shotgun.

wow can you imagine.. that would be awesome..

jtischauser

The rappelling would be a nightmare even at a major match. But a tower with stairs could be easy to do. We just need to buil one.

shootingbuff

Well-Known Fanatic
She seemed to have folks like her for her vs what she looked like. Seemed like a fun person to be around. Then again I wasn't there. She was a good shooter.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
We are down to the Final Four. Who will it be?

Oh, and also.....................

michelle_v_slide10.jpg

dennishoddy

Its hard to type with that at the top of my screen.

Just watched the show where they are shooting the air cooled 1919 .50 cal.
They are having a little issue with hitting the target from a moving vehicle. I'm thinking they need some coaching from the road hunters in Grant County during deer season.

The only belt fed I got to shoot back in the day in the military was the Quad .50-caliber M2, using tombstone magazines. We used it for anti aircraft protection while stationed in Korea. Never had any attack aircraft come by, so qualifications on a drone was the only time we got to shoot it, other than one time we got to blast some drums full of contaminated AV gas across a canyon(we were on a 4000' ft mountain top microwave site.) Pretty fun with the tracers letting us walk the round into the target at around 2k yds.
The drone really woke me up to how much lead the target at long range. At around 1k yds one had to shoot WAY ahead of it.
Guess I need to clarify, it wasn't a self propelled drone, but a towed target behind an aircraft with about a mile or more of wire towing it.

Next deployment got to see it in real action. Devestating.

shootingbuff

Well-Known Fanatic
In case one hasn't seen this short video.

http://www.gunsandammo.com/2012/04/24/top-shots-michelle-viscusi-talks-maxim-modeling-and-guns/

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
The two worst shooters this season, one of them was also the most annoying blowhard this season, are both in the finals. Hooray,

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
Worse season so far. Didn't really like any of them. Well actually I wanted Gary the civil war reenacter to win. But I guess I am just glad that douche Greg didn't win. "professional shooting contract"? Yippee. Some IT homo getting paid to shoot guns. Man what an effed up world.

KeithCross

Well-Known Fanatic
If the real competitors hadn't lost their challenges they would have still been on the show. Sexual orientation aside, (& I don't neccesarily disagree with Jesse on that) I think Chris stepped up and did his best and even though he wasn't a LEO, Fed agent, former military, ex-SEAL, SWAT commander, competion grand master, 3 gun champion or anything else, the fact is that he won because he outshout all the others!

jtischauser

Those dueling trees in the first challenge were crap. Several plates would flip over and back with one shot. Chris Andersen would have been all over some reshoots on that deal.