Top Shot Season 4 Disussion

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
Holy **** that's funny. Especially since the hosts name is kolby.

Jesse when you make it onto the show your schtick should be that you call the host and all contestants by some random variation of either Bob, Frank or George every time you speak to them or of them. Unless, that is, a contestant's name is actually Bob, Frank or George then you just call him 'Scooter'.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Jesse when you make it onto the show your schtick should be that you call the host and all contestants by some random variation of either Bob, Frank or George every time you speak to them or of them. Unless, that is, a contestant's name is actually Bob, Frank or George then you just call him 'Scooter'.

I just spit luke-warm coffee out of my nose. That if f***ing funny

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass

LMFAO!

Yeah I will really talk down to everyone by not remebering their names. I like the scooter, sport, champ, chief names. Those are perfect!

jtischauser

Thank you for contacting the casting department for History Channel's "Top Shot."

Casting for season 3 is now closed. However, casting is still ongoing for future seasons of Top Shot. Producers will be evaluating your submissions.

Thank you,

Casting Department

"Top Shot"

Pilgrim Films & Television

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Thank you for contacting the casting department for History Channel's "Top Shot."

Casting for season 3 is now closed. However, casting is still ongoing for future seasons of Top Shot. Producers will be evaluating your submissions.

Thank you,

Casting Department

"Top Shot"

Wow, you actually did it?
This is f'ing cool!!!
I know another Somebody.
I think everytime you're on camera you should give a "shout out".

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy

Thank you,

Casting Department
"Top Shot"

As your closest and dearest friends, you HAVE to post your audition video so we can make fun of you.

Seriously, though I think you are just the kind of personality/person that might do well on a show like this. You're a GAMER! (I mean that in a good way)

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
This is f'ing cool!!!
I know another Somebody.

He should look right at the camera and do a really douchey "Gun-finger-wink-double-teeth-click"

I also think that every shot should be preceded by "Are you watching this, Tony?"

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
He should look right at the camera and do a really douchey "Gun-finger-wink-double-teeth-click"

I also think that every shot should be preceded by "Are you watching this, Tony?"
Dude, I would get shirts made up with that on it. :lol:

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
If your audition video was a parody on the Top Gun video above, you WOULD get in!

I just can't figure out if you should be The Iceman or Maverick though........
dry.gif

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
If your audition video was a parody on the Top Gun video above, you WOULD get in!

I just can't figure out if you should be The Iceman or Maverick though........
dry.gif

it was of top gun, but it was me and him playing volleyball, bumping chests after we scored (chest hair was in full effect that day), etc... and then after we won, i threw the volleyball in the air and jesse shot it with his M2...

jtischauser

Good call Burk! I am going to make ii 5 minutes of parodie of famous movie clips with my shooting mixed in.

jtischauser

This is f'ing cool!!!
I know another Somebody.

Hells yeah i did it! Why do you think I shoot all that match video? I love me some me! That BS about watching it to help me get better and to show new shooters the sport is BS. B)

When I get on the show I will come up with a secret BS symbol to give my BS homies a shout out on the downlow.

I'd post up my application but it so egotistical its embarassing. Here is one question...

Application - 19. What do you think is the BEST thing about you? Don't hold back:
Me - My arms!!! I think my ass looks great too.

LOL!