Top Shot Season 4 Disussion

imacgyver

Founding Member
They seem to practice in the house with a ton of nerf guns - I can help you mod those with new springs for stronger hits, we can modify your darts too and a places I know of to chisel off to allow you faster reloads. Let me know!

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Well I didn't get to use all of my cool props for the video. It turns out i didn't need to record any cool shooting video because I already have a bunch from matches.:lol:

Here is my video. Please tell me honestly what you think? I will not ban you. ;)

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Jesse, that video is way cooler than any of the other audition videos I've watched.

Good luck man,that's badass!!!!!!!!

The stuff around 4min was dragging a little. After the army stuff, Id go into the wheelchair ****.

Also, the opening photo needs to be changed. That snow covered stage isnt really recognizable by someone whos not a ipsc shooter. You can find something else; maybe a teaser for the scooter?

Whats the average time of a successful audition video? YOurs seemed a little long.

In all, its a great vid~!

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
All good comments thanks!

It is definately Loooooooooooooooooong. I could talk about me all day. Maybe I should add that to the end?

Chambers

actual GM
You need to come off cockier, like you've already won the $100,000 just by submitting your video. Then you can paste in the "I'll do anything to promote the sport" part to show you're not one dimensional.

It does drag a little in the middle. You got a lot of good stuff, cut out the fat and it will be GREAT stuff. There are some places where it could use some more music.

That pro-am shotgun footage is money.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
You need to come off cockier,

Has anyone in history EVER said this to Jesse before?
laugh.gif

taymoor

Skilled Lover
You need to incorporate more than just firearm accuracy into the video. I'll stand by my firefighter calendar idea... ;D

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Who was that guy - the JT I know would be like - I'm the best F-in option for Top Shot and without me the show wouldnt make it.

stroker-c10

Well-Known Fanatic
Pedicures?...wanna know how i know you're gay? :blink: jk

Video is actually pretty good. I am not really sure how the producers and stuff feel about stuff like this, but I don't know what to think about the joke saying Mike Seeklander can't shoot a rifle. I only say this because if you were selected as a contestant, you would be working as a representative for the show, and some companies frown on downgrading big names in their industry. (Hopefully that made sense, I didn't sleep much last night :blink: ) Either way, best of luck jesse.

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
You know Jesse... Those match videos wouldn't be as cool if you didn't have such a badass camera man... Eh heh.... ME!!
maybe I could come on the show with you and be your sidekick?

Latest posts