Top Shot Season 4 Disussion

Spiff

Semi-Pro
Video's cool man, but you need some long range and accuracy stuff in it. All you've got so far is hoser stuff. That rifle texas star video from the skooter match would be great.

Mitch Rapp

Well-Known Fanatic
I agree it dragged a bit in the middle, but overall it was good. The skooter and crutches stuff is money, I don't know how they can turn that down.

dennishoddy

Watched it again.
Edit, or re-do to eliminate the "looking away from the camera"
Face on, "this is what I'm telling you", no uhs, hesitations, etc.

shooterdave

Uncivil Servant
Loved it! I do agree that some distance shooting might have been a good idea, but most of the previous contestants were seriously one-dimensional. You have shown several different firearms and several different disciplines. The FA segment was a good touch, too. As everyone has said, the shootin' cripple was golden! Best o luck!

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Well fellas, I'm sending In my confidentiality agreement tonight. So at this point you will have to guess if I'm gonna be on the show or not. I hoping they send me to Cali for the audition. Unfortunately that's the sane week A's high plains. Hint hint;). Wish me luck or break a leg. Wait no not that again!

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
http://www.history.com/shows/top-shot/bios/top-shot-season-4?cmpid=Social_Facebook_Topshotcast_01102012_1

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
No Okies this year, so I will resort to making off color comments about the two women competitors

Gabby Franco. "Gabby loves meringue, salsa and flamenco dancing". No further comment required

Gabby-Franco_456x250.jpg

Michelle Viscusi. Nice

Michelle-Viscusi_456x250.jpg

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Jeeze you guys are weak!

http://www.azcentral.com/photo/News/Other/19855/507769#phototop

Picture #2 is just pure awesome.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
I would do things to those women that would break all of your god-fearing minds.

I'm talking about **** that's outlawed in Germany.

Latest posts