You know you're a gun nut when...

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
when you're running late for a date because you just had to get some dry fire in.

and then had to tell boomershooter about it

twss

Well-Known Fanatic
When you habitually buy and sell guns to compete in different division because you can't afford to buy an additional firearm. My motto is I can't to afford to own them all, but I can afford to own them all once.

Or when your carry gun is really a competition gun masquerading as a carry gun. Again you can't afford to buy multiples, and your priorities are in the right place.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
BrandonM(TWSS) said:
When you habitually buy and sell guns to compete in different division because you can't afford to buy an additional firearm. My motto is I can't to afford to own them all, but I can afford to own them all once.

Or when your carry gun is really a competition gun masquerading as a carry gun. Again you can't afford to buy multiples, and your priorities are in the right place.
see post #36............top left

Josh Beauchamp

Well-Known Fanatic
poopgiggle said:
when you're running late for a date because you just had to get some dry fire in.

and then had to tell boomershooter about it
Was actually late to a double date because a cigar event went longer than expected. Not quite a gun nut problem but fine cigars and guns go so well together.

Josh Beauchamp

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
When you hit the View New Content button during a lap dance :(
You can't remember the last time you had a lap dance because it would cut into the shooting budget (in addition to a disapproving ex).

You read Jesse Tischauser's posts and think man I want to shoot and/or party with that guy.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Burk Cornelius said:
I shot my friend Luis' Rock Island M5 a couple weekends ago, and was pretty skeptical of a $200 shotgun. Turns out it was awesome. We shot a lot of clays. It is apparently a copy of the High Standard Flight King, but with twin action-bars. All-steel construction (which makes it relatively heavy), matte-nickel finish, effective recoil pad, two shells of storage in the right-hand side of the stock. Very oily out of the box. I think they also advertise them as the Marine model. In any case, I had a need for a replacement HD gun since I sold off my Saiga. It has a very smooth action, and an ugly-ass heat shield, but the heat shield was a pretty pleasant accessory after a couple hundred rounds of non-stop shooting.

Corey

Well-Known Fanatic
When you go to a rib place and 4 out of 5 Leo's you have told about Boomershooter, I didn't tell the 5th. I was hoping the other 4 wouldn't figure out I have tickets from each of them lol