You know you're a gun nut when...

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
You blow up your AR15 and pmag during KurtM's rifle class but don't want to miss the opportunity to learn from one of the best. So you only stop Long enough to reload a new mag and borrow a rifle off the guy you just tossed schrapnel at. Thanks again James Darby!

StealthESW

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
You blow up your AR15 and pmag during KurtM's rifle class but don't want to miss the opportunity to learn from one of the best. So you only stop Long enough to reload a new mag and borrow a rifle off the guy you just tossed schrapnel at. Thanks again James Darby!
I thought that was you. lol.

scubor2

S.L.C.G.A.
You are grateful your wife rarely gets in the safe and when she does she doesn't notice it is bulging a bit more. If she does question something she is satisfied with " I've had that for a long time. I just put another (stock, grip,scope) on it. Looks a lot different doesn't it? "

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
when your wife comes to a 3gun match (CMMG match) and afterwards says "Wow, having good equipment really does make a difference huh?" and i reply "that is probably the sweetest thing you have ever said to me"

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
benjamin-benjamin said:
when your wife comes to a 3gun match (CMMG match) and afterwards says "Wow, having good equipment really does make a difference huh?" and i reply "that is probably the sweetest thing you have ever said to me"
Did she say it right after she watched Chad Adams scope fall off? Lol!

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
Jesse Tischauser said:
Did she say it right after she watched Chad Adams scope fall off? Lol!
that and rustin was having numerous pistol issues (i think he was having FTF) and she was just noticing all the people having little issues.. but yes that was pretty funny..

Josh Beauchamp

Well-Known Fanatic
Burk Cornelius said:
...............when this is how you cover up the "nasty" smells in your truck

pre_1360250062__hoppes.jpg
When you stop reading the thread to try and find this because I must have one in my car.

Sundance74

Well-Known Fanatic
When you blow a window out of your house because 12lb's of Tannerite should really be farther away than 30yds and you use an full-size IPSC to cover the hole.... And you're too busy shooting every weekend to fix it!

When the neighbors don't even ask about the target on the window.

When your wife's idea of new "Bling" is a JP and Z6i

When everybody in your family knows they are getting something "Gunny" for Christmas including your mother.

If you've got more rifles than you can fit in 2 pick-up beds, without case's.

When your safe falls thru the floor.

If you can squat a 1ton truck with all the gear you haul to a match.

Your 401K IS guns and ammo.

If a bullet hole in a vehicle isn't such a big deal anymore.

You own more guns than any gun store in 50 miles
And it takes you longer to decide which on to use than it does to tag out.

If you equate dollars to guns/ammo/match fees/hunting trips/gear.

If you post something on B.S. and the your wife and son respond before you get home.

Corey

Well-Known Fanatic
Blaise you left out:

When the whole family routinely shoots 3-gun matches major, local and anything that is in driving range. (I am starting to think coast to coast)

Your whole family has there own 3-gun setup (Hell Yeah)

When your son dresses up as a semi-pro (Black shirt & Camo shorts)

When your family knows what a semi-pro is.

When you go to a major match and there is a light drizzle part of the day after the match you are hot, tired, wet, it starts to sprinkle and you and your family happly go try out a shotgun.

When a fellow competitors (me) shotgun stalk becomes loose and it takes longer to walk to the truck than it does for you to whip out a socket and tighten the stock

Your advice for shooting quicker is set a soft ball out there at two hundred yards and shoot the ball as fast as you can when it hits the ground.

Well Blaise I hope I didn't take any wind out of your sail. It has been fun shooting with you and your family take care
Later
Corey

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
Blaise S. said:
When you blow a window out of your house because 12lb's of Tannerite should really be farther away than 30yds and you use an full-size IPSC to cover the hole.... And you're too busy shooting every weekend to fix it!

When the neighbors don't even ask about the target on the window.

When your wife's idea of new "Bling" is a JP and Z6i

When everybody in your family knows they are getting something "Gunny" for Christmas including your mother.

If you've got more rifles than you can fit in 2 pick-up beds, without case's.

When your safe falls thru the floor.

If you can squat a 1ton truck with all the gear you haul to a match.

Your 401K IS guns and ammo.

If a bullet hole in a vehicle isn't such a big deal anymore.

You own more guns than any gun store in 50 miles
And it takes you longer to decide which on to use than it does to tag out.

If you equate dollars to guns/ammo/match fees/hunting trips/gear.

If you post something on B.S. and the your wife and son respond before you get home.
when you read this post and start trying to figure out how to become a beneficiary of Blaise's will.

Spiff

Semi-Pro
Blaise S. said:
Pics or it didn't happen!

Sundance74

Well-Known Fanatic
Damn, yall nailed us there!!

I'll get the "New" Semi Pro to post the video as soon as I can.
Poop, there's not going to be anything left when I die cause I/we shoot 3gun hell yeah!

I don't know who's a worse influence on who, Curk or Stone, LOL.

Freedom Shooter

Well-Known Fanatic
When you set up a shoot and you think oh yeah everyone will pay 125.00 dollars and drive and hour and a half. Then someone says hey that might be a little to much and then you realize, what you do to shot every weekend!!!! Vday i was on boomer shooter posting the match info and my wife went to sleep...OOOPS